Knowledge is essential but fleeting; we learn, we forget.
But some things – often called trivia –should always be etched in our minds.
How many of this short list do you know by heart? No Google searching, please.
Elvis Presley: What were three films he did in Hawaii?
- The lyrics to “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
- The words to “The Lord’s Prayer.”
- What were Clark Gable’s famous eight-words utterance in “Gone With the Wind”?
- Who said ,“May the force be with you” in “Star Wars”?
- The song that is credited to be the first to launch the rock music era?
- The color of Judy Garland’s shoes in “The Wizard of Oz”?
- The titles of three films Elvis Presley did in Hawaii?
- The number of Santa’s reindeer and their names?
- Who said, “Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten?”
- For Hawaii citizens only, the lyrics to “Hawaii Aloha” and “Hawaii Ponoi”?
- What happened to Jack, when he went up the hill to fetch a pail of water?
- The crime committed by Jean Valjean in “Les Miserables,” that sent him to prison?
- What famous Hawaiian holiday tune was flipside song of Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas” 78 rpm disc?
Feel free to add to this list to continue this discussion…